Your Business Name
Interested in Vending at the Roundup? Here's what you need to know:
- Limited vendor space available so get your applications in quickly.
- Vendors are required to be set up no later than 2pm on Friday June 12 and be completely torn down by 2pm on Sunday June 14.
- Vendor village hours are Friday - 2pm-6pm, Saturday - Noon-6pm, Sunday - 10am-Noon.
- We don't charge a fee for vendors, however, each vendor must purchase a ticket to the event (this includes the long table dinner and camping).
- Male vendors are welcome in the vendor village and only during vendor hours. We have arranged for special co-ed camping spots away from the Roundup area at a rate of $50/person for the weekend for male vendors only. Hotels are available in Drumheller as well.
- Each vendor is required to donate products valued at a minimum of $150 retail value to our raffle table - 100% of the proceeds go to Big Country Victims Services / not-for-profit vendors are exempt from this condition.